I have 5 minutes, the main library is closed and the public library only gives you 30 min and writing to president took a little too long. I am so sorry.
Here are the quick highlights, transfer calls came at 11:57 yesterday and I will be opening Michigan State University down in East Lansing and while doing that I will also be training a new sister missionary. I will be sharing the area with the Assistants to the President.
I have been praying lately to reach a new high so that after my mission I will have a lot to reach. I don't know if that makes sense but I don't have time to explain. Well I think that this opportunity will indeed help me grow and learn and reach a new high. I feel a lot of peace which is great since I think normal me would be freaking out. Nope just happy as a clam. although I did burn the palm of my hand pretty well today trying to cook breakfast. Good thing we had Popsicles that I held all during studies.
I will transfer on Tuesday and serve with Sister Miner until her family comes to pick her up on Saturday. Please pray that she does not make my trainee homesick or me trunky. I am a little worried about that since she was so trunky when I served with her in Gaylord.
I am really out of time. I love you all and am praying for you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment