Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10, 2010

Hello Family,
I cannot believe how quickly the time passes when we are engaged in the Lord's work. I am starting week 4 in my planner which means that we lost 2 districts today and we will gain a new one on Wednesday. With losing 2 districts they had to make new assignments for the coordinating sister and zone leaders. I now have less time and a lot more responsibility but I am so humbled and thankful for the 6 weeks I will be able to spend as coordinating sister to our zone. I was so sure that I was not going to be assigned because of the companion issues, but those have come to a lull and we have worked well together. We pray for each other more and I am learning that being exactly on time is not more important than my companionship.
I caught a cold this week, I just sniffled through a temple session...and I am tired beyond all belief but I know that I will be bless by obedience and not by skipping my studies to take a much wanted and needed nap.
Thank you all for your letters and support this week, it has been fantastic to have so much support. Monica, as far as I know no one else has allergies. Melanie thank you for the package, everyone loved your cookies, they still talk about them, it makes me smile.
I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day, I missed you so much yesterday. We went to music and the spoken word yesterday and I just about cried through the entire thing. Sheri Dew talked to us in Relief Society she was amazing. I am so grateful that I can be here serving, yes it is hard, yes there are times when I don't understand the language or know how to teach a gospel principle, but I know that that will all work out with time and that the Lord is preparing me day by day for the work he has for me to do.
I am so glad it is rainy today, I love rain.
Mahal ko kayo.
Love,
Sister Becky Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment